- The storm destroyed the sandcastle that we (build) .
- He (not / be) to Cape Town before 1997.
- When she went out to play, she (do / already) her homework.
- My brother ate all of the cake that our mum (make) .
- The doctor took off the plaster that he (put on) six weeks before.
- The waiter brought a drink that I (not / order) .
- I could not remember the poem we (learn) the week before.
- The children collected the chestnuts that (fall) from the tree.
- (he / phone) Angie before he went to see her in London?
- She (not / ride) a horse before that day.
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. I (study) Japanese before.
2. She (bake) a lot before she (open) her shop.
3. We (have) a lot of trouble because we (lose) our passports.
4. Brian (know) many people at the club because he (be) there many times.
5. They (study) English before they (move) to Canada.
6. You (enjoy) the movie because you (read) the book.
7. She really (like) him because he (help) her.
8. Amy (study) a lot before she (take) the test.
9. We (get) into the restaurant only because we (reserve) our places.
10. I (be) to India before 1986.
11. They (have) a lot of trouble before they finally (succeed).
12. Chris (own) that car for 5 years before he (sell) it.
13. Sharon (be) very sick until she (stop) eating junk food.
14. I (be) in Greece for 7 months before I (move) to Spain.
15. You (cook) a lot, because you (be) so hungry.